Let's talk Strange! (Part 2)
The image above are some offbrand figures I found online. It looks as if Strange is holding a squashed pancake rather than the Shield of Seraphim. His posture seems way off, and oh gods, his expression, lol. Seems like his Eye of Agamotto is a special button to make him talk.
I found this lit shirt that has all 4 of the main characters from the second movie: Multiverse of Madness. We see Strange himself, along with America Chavez, Master Wong, and lastly The Scarlet Witch aka Wanda Maximhoff.
Oops... that was the back of the shirt. Here's the front of the shirt. My bad. The Sanctum logo always reminds me of a basketball, I dunno why.
Another lit Doctor Strange Funko POP shirt I found on ShopGoodwill. Pretty cool to own one of these if ya ask me.
Not to mention the Funko Mug! I didn't know that they had these in existence! Pretty cool to own one these as a pencil holder!
This is a MUST GET on my bucketlist! It's the same variation of the offbrand Strange figures I own. This one is triple kawaii as it sure acts like a Funko bobblehead. Best part about this Strange figure is -
It can become a phone docker! The way Strange's hair pokes above the phone is super duper cute! Gah!
Next up is this really cool Doctor Strange lanyard I really wanna get. It's equipped with a silver Sanctum charm as well. I found this online on Entertainment Earth so I guess finding it in local stores are really scarce.
I don't wanna forget about his Funko Pop comic! The way he's in his key meditation pose is really lit since the circles around his head makes the reader think he's hypnotizing your mind under a well made spell.
I've been lately into police videos thanks to my fav Beyblade character, Helios and his undying love for the company Axon, the lead develops safety products for military, police, and civilians. While browsing through their Facebook page, I stumbled upon one of their major Convention videos where a flock of pop culture characters share the camera screen.
Alright, I have to laugh at this one. Believe it or not, I found some dude cosplaying as Doctor Strange. The Cloak of Levitation is spot on and detailed, the checkerboard pattern does add to a nice touch. His homemade Eye of Agamotto is detailed as well. The only thing I can critique for is the Shield of Seraphim. I'm guessing he used a circular clear polycarbonate panel and used green neon markers to draw the ancient calligraphy and symbols on it.
Overall, I would give the Dr. Strange's cosplay outfit a 8/10.
Where was his Sling Ring?
And lastly this really cool Eye of Agomotto bracelet! I can imagine Robin wearing this around his wrist. Thinking about getting this, dunno.
Last lastly this cool LEGO set that takes place in the Sanctum Sanctorum's interior. It comes with minifigs of Strange, Mordo, and Wong along with the ugly red tentacles belonging to a red Gargantos? Don't remember that in the first movie. Anyhow, this set is not on my bucketlist since I'm planning to get the expensive Sanctum Sanctorum set soon.















Comments
Post a Comment