Downtown was alright
So I don't know why I started this post off with an image of my scrapbooking page. I got into this hobby when my sister introduced it to me and I was like "Wow, isn't it so satisfying to peel the adhesive and stick them onto a page?" Yep, thus was born my hobby of scrapbooking! I have a total of 35 pages filled from head to toe with stickers. Various themes. Animals, transportation, quotes, travel, bible verses, and other cool themes. I do have some anime stickers as well (as seen here in this post) and will get more soon. I have not started to post these on Instagram and Tik Tok but I'll start to do it soon.
So you're asking to yourself, "Nowi, what's with the sandwich?" Lightyear of course! If you haven't seen Disney Pixar's latest movie, I suggest you to watch it! It's really good! There was one scene in the movie where Buzz and his crew crash land on an uncharted planet, seeking a special energy to fuel their ship again. While wandering around an abandoned mining shaft, one of the crew captures his attention towards a vending machine. And that's how the sandwich is made in their world. Meat, Bread, Meat. Instead of the normal way on how we eat it. And that's how I got inspired to craft my own, mimicking every pinsy detail and simple formula. Granted your hands get slimy from holding the bologna but it's worth a try. And delicious too!
Nothing special with the grocery store. Found these sad milk bottles hilarious.
While on the road, I found a Dacia (Renault) Sandero behind a Peugeot 5008. I feel super fascinated with Euro spec vehicles since they aren't sold in the US. I wish to bring my Opel Zafira one day. That would be slick.
Stopped by Superette for some more groceries when I found the coloring books section. This was where I bought the Avengers one for 3 bucks. The others are alright. But the one that caught my attention was:
This Mickey & Friends Grand Prix board book. I guess the store didn't sell this and some kid forgot it so (nope) I didn't take it along with me. It was cute, so it was worth the photo snap.
It was made in 2019 so I guess it's been long enough at the store, sitting bleakly in its empty slot.
(Insert Image)
After snagging some groceries from Superette, I tagged my mom along to Waldo's where I found some pretty cool stuff, including a really cool Black Widow coloring book for only 75 cents!
A little while later, I broke out the snacks. Funny enough, as soon as I opened the Italian chocolate wafers, I found 4 of them still wrapped in plastic, while the others were stand alone in the bucket. Of course, I took the wrapped ones for later. Who'd not want to eat them still wrapped in cellophane?
The Next day, I wandered downtown by hitching a ride on an Uber and exploring the city of Juarez. My first stop was this amazing 3D mural of a young boy sticking out his lime flavoured popcisle. Imagine if that was Roxas with his sea salt ice cream from Kingdom Hearts instead, that would look double epic!
Found this angel statue which looked pretty cool!
And this offbrand Spiderman backpack. You know since some fans call Tom Holland a child (super duper cute!), let's gift him this backpack. I would love to see his reaction!
In one clothing store, I found a generic archery set that had the Avengers logo on it. Or close enough. It was worth a post on r/crappyoffbrands, I started to think, "How would Hawkeye use his bow and arrow? Yep, with this set."
Next, I found an angry Jeep because it was... well, angry of course! This mad Wrangler stood next to several produce shacks, patiently waiting for it's owner to return. It looked so cross, it was ready to chase me down after I snapped it's photo. But thankfully, that never happened.
Strolling through the streets, I found a clothing vendor with many anime hoodies hooked from the stall beams, fluttering in the wind and gasp! I found a really cool Demon Slayer hoodie with Tanjiro on it! I immediately asked the 14 year old boy how much it costed in Spanish. Geez, 13 dollars was quite a lot per say.
And this is where it gets worse. Found this kids shirt and I have a lot of questions at this moment. Here we have a Paw Patrol shirt tagged with Disney while it's main tag is Puma. That's offbrand for you.
Not to forget this Super Mario shirt tagged by Addidas. These were so hilarious, I got 14 upvotes and 2 comments on Reddit.
Whelp, that's it for today.
See more of my crazy posts soon.
Nowi out!

Comments
Post a Comment