My Beyblade Library! (+ MFB movie shrine)
Its been two years since I made a post on my Blogger. As an avid Beyblade fan, I present my precious Beyblade Library. Now you're thinking, Robin, where in the world did you get those Beyblade books from!? Duh, eBay of course! Here you'll find a variety of my finest and rarest WBBA Magazines and Handbooks! Enjoy! 😊
Official Mani Ltd. Metal Fight Beyblade catalogues I scored from ebay. I clearly don't mind books in a foreign language. Besides, I'm used to seeing Japanese and Chinese characters all over the place. These catalogues showcase the basics of each product released by Takara Tomy. I have them all by season order (except for Burst) and are not for giveaways. I tend to keep them all in good condition.
Metal Fusion was of 2010 simplicity and I just had to get these. The Zensho fanbook includes customizations and deep tips and tricks on winning WBBA tournaments. The other one is slightly similar except it includes full color All Spin Up poster or Gingka and Pegasus (very Rare!)
Literally had to complete it with Metal Fury! Here we have the Omega Dragonis and Divine Chimera start guides! Both are in Japanese and share the same insights of each bey, stats, new customizations, and finally hilarious manga shorts of Gingka and Damian weighing watermelons and Beys. And lastly Ryo secreting himself against Bey island's race prize, a HUGE watermelon! I can't hold my laughter in.
If anyone has the Super Scorching Guidebook, please let me know! This is the 7th MFB Coro Coro magazine that I'm missing from my collection. Ever since I’m a diehard fan of Helios, Sol Blaze, and the MFB movie, this is the only magazine I’m hungering after. It’s rare and very scarce, only a few have been sold in the past on auction sites like Yahoo Japan and others. More info on this magazine can be found on the Metal Fight Beyblade wiki (I'm an admin there.)
A chock load of Beyblade Metal Fusion and Masters Panini magazines! Most of them are in German (the Metal Fusion one is in French) All of them include fun puzzles, episode comics from the anime, and bonus generic toys.
Bonus Beyblade Beyblade books! The top one is the Annual 2012, where I got this very rare Metal Fusion book shipped from Florida. It not only has character info and beys but it also gives out episode novels, fun puzzles and activities. A German Metal Fusion sticker book that has poses of every blader and bey. Found the Panini sticker book on eBay as well, and I have a stack of sticker cards to fill out.
Beyblade Official Handbooks! The one on the left covers Metal Fight Beyblade (Fusion and Masters only). Every Blader, Beyblade, customization tips, and a handy parts list is the perfect guide for an MFB fan like me. I also have the Beyblade Burst character guide which lists out every character and Burst bey from each season (excluding Quad Drive and Quad Strike).
Aside from my Bey library, I have my 3 segment launcher grip with an official Beypoint card exclusive to the Galaxy Pegasis DX set. Bonus: It was equipped with all level stickers (1-10). Clipped to the grip is a canary yellow Beylauncher with a rubber grip. I only use this launcher for guest play only.
Next we have a vast amount of Ensky sticker sheets including the Lawson exclusive limited edition MFB Sol Blaze movie stickers. The set also came with Launcher Grip stickers which would dazzle my launcher but I decided to keep the stickers in good condition and never use them on my beys.
Behold, the Sol Blaze shrine. (Includes Gold and Eclipse ver. of the beys, movie, bonus promo folder, and limited edition stickers.) I'm a diehard fan of Helios and his Beyblade, Sol Blaze V145 AS. Got the DVD from eBay while a Japanese friend of mine gifted me the clear A4 folder.
Following the updated version of the shrine, I printed out 3 collage images of Helios (because he's my faviourite non canon / unimportant character in the MFB series).
An extra A4 printout poster of the MFB Sol Blaze movie and two copies of the MFB Sol Blaze movie in both Japanese and Chinese Mandarin. (Bonus: Duel Masters movie as well!) It was a bit amusing to watch the non skippable trailers to other kids anime movies (Detective Conan got slapped in the face 😏) and I only chilled around the scene selection of the menu. I first watched the movie on a anime streaming site in Switzerland in 2015. Gonna rant about my critique of the movie in my future posts.
The Sol Blaze trifecta has multiple origin stories. I bought the original from ebay, the seller from Georgia lived in a sad little mobile home trailer. The gold version might be midfake but I don't care. I also got him from ebay as well. I won the Eclipse version of Sol Blaze through a Super Subcriber Giveaway that my friend used to host on his Youtube channel. I also have spare parts to Sol Blaze including two limited edition facebolts (The Metal face costed me a whopping 50 dollars from Australia.)
This is the closest thing I could get to the rare Super Scorching Guidebook. This brochure was bought on ebay for $60 and it was shipped from Winder Georgia. The MFB movie brochure (fan dubbed as the Super Scorching Special) was a small brochure book that was published on August 2010. It covers highly detailed images promoting the Metal Fight Beyblade vs the Sun: Sol Blaze the Scorching Hot Invader movie as well as bonus screenshots from the movie, Sol Blaze's concept, and even a lottery card to limited edition beys.
It also featured the Duel Masters movie as well. I struck up an interesting conversation with the seller and he informed me that this was only handed out in select theatres all over Japan during it's release. Damn, I'm so lucky to own this.
Next to the brochure is the Toho edition of the MFB movie. It was pricey from Japan but worth it in my collection.
I cracked open the case and found the DVD in good condition. I didn't playback the disc and see if the movie was viewable since I already had a good idea on how the main menu would look like. What caught my attention was the black and white backdrop of the movie's poster. The bright Sol Blaze sun symbol blazing in the center of the disc holder. (Oooh, pretty.)
Last but not least are Helios' custom ID cards I created for my fanfiction series, The Sol Blaze chronicles. Printed by my good friend Michael Lam from California, I made Helios' NASA ID card because I figured he's well better off living in Cocoa Beach, Florida due to the sun, the space coast, blah blah blah. It just fits him. He still is in contact with Team Lovushka so he's partnered with Russia's space agency Roscosmos as well.
The next two ID cards are his police ID from the Cocoa Beach Police Department as a sworn police officer (Badge#: 752). Helios' career in the police force is badass. It just dawned on me on how it would look like if Helios actually worked for the police and actually arrest his idiotic grandfather and the Sunfoot cult for their notorious crimes. It makes more sense than a meteor bombing the Earth.
Speaking of their felonies, the cream colored hooded soldiers of Atlantis appear as Bakim’s subordinates, accelerating his master plan of striking Adonis on Earth. Well, I made the Sunfoot soldiers appear more ballistic, armed with AR-15 rifles and run illegal operations on the black market, selling an endless drug supply to certain underground cartels in return for money laundering.
I also made his national Greek ID because he's actually of Greek origin. That’s actually seen in the movie. Named after the Greek god of the Sun, Helios’ bey Sol Blaze V145 AS is based on Adonis who was the Greek youth of Aphrodite. The background scene in the movie during his flashback is clearly on a coastal town of Greece. He’s not born in Velestino, I just assigned that village since it looked trendy and fitting. His last name Pherae is named after the city in Ancient Greece, so I figured that would be a cool surname for him.
Feel free to comment below about my Beyblade Library! :)









%202.jpg)
%203.jpg)
%204.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment