It's a Bug's Life!

 So, the weekend shrunk pretty much to the point where good news happened and we got to watch a newly released Marvel movie on it's release day. Before we get to the movie, there has been lots that happened with me. Downside is, I've been lately sick with irritating coughs and tissues, much to my cursed lungs from childhood. Ive had a respatory issue since birth but thank God I'm now alive and well. 

Well, not so much, right? 

Still with the issues but I'm slowly getting better.



Before I got sick, I walked to Walmart with my brother and mom on a Tuesday morning, and found Pupper patiently resting in front of the entrance gate. Her heterochromatic eyes were clouded with sweet innocence, she immediately stood up to our scents and bounded beside the gates to poke her snout between the bars.... again.

She sweetly licked my hand several times before I had to break up the sweet moment. I waved goodbye to Pupper as I moved on.

Once we walked in, I immediately zipped to the toy aisle and found the Marvel Legends still on half off.


And that's when I had the biggest urge to buy the Astral Doctor Strange figure!


 Hell, I even found this random Hulk mask nestled from the playing cards aisle.


After I wandered around the clothing aisle, I found this cute fox shirt that greatly reminded me of one of my characters from Dragoma, Jason Bardis. No, not the bot builder / judge for BattleBots. I mean the secretive but skilled blademaster from Shirakawa, Zenin. He's a kitsune whisperer so I found this shirt fit for him.


Attack on Titan! I couldn't resist Levi.


Here's the rolled up the poster. I also wanted to buy it but I guess Strange for 22 was enough for me.




EDIT: Before I left Mexico, I really did buy the poster! I just love how there are 4 Erens, Levis, Mikasas, and Armins in each section. The collage of all of the characters there look perfect, I decided to scan the whole poster here just for the kicks. 



Found Shuri for 15 so I figured to ask Strange for that price too.


Ricardo, one of the nicest and calmest cashiers ever, served us well at the checkout counter. I ran into him too many times since he was the only one who spoke calm English. He's such a friendly guy, my mom joked that he needed a bed while he was super duper tired at this time. So he gave me a good price (20) for the figure as we waved farewell.


The next evening, it was time for us to watch our second movie at the theatres after Black Panther Wakanda Forever. The interior was packed with popcorn, not people!


The poster says it all! The third Ant Man movie gave me some huge Star Wars vibes. All of the alien creatures in the quantum world and the hovercrafts, bars, and spaceships was sooooo Star Wars, for a second I thought I was watching Star Wars, lol.

Sorry Billy Batson / Shazam, I to have to watch your movie next month (March 2023) 


So I took a few snaps of the movie (hidden from the employees of course) and figures the stills would be perfect for this entry's blog.


Climax where Scott, Hope, and Cassie approach Kang on the bridge.


Nuuuuuu! The ants try to break through Kang's shield but fails to do so. :(


Hank arrives with his army of ants. Bwahahahaha!


Scott discusses a plan with the others.



Scott and Hope or should I say Ant Man and Wasp?


Hope hugs Scott after his battle with Kang.


Scott returns the gesture, the two of them embracing a hug for a moment.



Scott realizes that everyone in the Quantum Realm died after he returned to Earth. Kidding. That never happened, lol.


A few fancy shots of the left hallway interior.


And the right hallway interior.


I even found this thing near the trash can that resembled a VHS tape.


Whelp, that's for the end of our time at the movie theatre! It was amazing, and recommend you to watch Ant Man 3. It's amazing! 

Until next time, Nowi out! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Beyblade Library! (+ MFB movie shrine)

Kimetsu No Aima! (Everything Demon Slayer)

Downtown was alright