A sweet Pupper

 Yep, still vacationing in Mexico! It was a nice cold Tuesday morning and I set out to walk 5 min to Walmart for some stuff. Ignoring the neighbourhood dogs that bark at us and the others that walk by, there is only one dog out of them all that is humble, sweet, cute, and patient. 



Best of all, judging by her pink bib, she has heterochromatic eyes. Yep, almond brown and sapphire blue. We always call her Pupper because it sounds cute. She always sits up and bounds to the gate, sticking out her muzzle to get a better look and sniff our hands curiously. She even licked my hand a few times out of curiousity. Pupper always likes me whenever I walk by. It's as if I'm the only stranger she recognizes and trusts. Best of all, the owners don't mind it all.



I was geared up in my AoT Levi shirt as I trudged ahead of mom in search of my two faviourite spots in Walmart. Beforehand, I always check the LEGO aisle but they dont have the sets I'm looking for. The first spot is the Marvel section where I find a lot of Legends figures and other sets. And lo and behold! I find them on clearance!


  From 28 dollars to 22's not bad considering a Hasbro figurine. Might as well wait until it drops down to 15 for a suitable price. I was surprised to see both Wong and Master Karl Mordo on the shelf with the other figures. But the real deal I was looking for was:


Gasp! Doctor Strange! But in his Astral version. Bummer.


Neverthless, its a great figure. Looks like Strange, feels like Strange. Maybe he used the Sheep talisman to enter Astral projection? Heck, he (or his cloak) even uses the Rooster talisman for Levitation. Sorry. If anyone knows what I'm referencing to, feel free to comment below. I was aiming for the original Strange figure from Spiderman No Way Home, but I guess they didn't have it. Double bummer. Hey, look on the bright side! Strange even has the magic lamp from Aladdin so that he could consult for Genie's 3 wishes. Plus the Eye of Agamotto necklace, two more hands, and a Minotaur head. 

 With my head hung low to the fact that I couldn't find the original Strange figure, I wandered past the bike sections when I found this.....


Oh no..... I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time. Funko POP has now made masks. Oversized masks depicting your faviourite character. There was Stitch, Batman, Joker, and finally Wonder Woman. 


That's how you fit it on your head.


And that's how I look like as Wonder Woman. In no way I'm doing the same for my characters when their Funko POPs get released.


Bored out of my mind, I absentmindedly waded into the Asian cuisine section for some Korean soda. Speak of Grima, I watched a video on Youtube where Tom Holland (Spiderman), Tom Hiddleston (Loki), Benedict Cumberbatch (Doctor Strange) and finally Pom something (Mantis) were invited to South Korea for a taste test on various korean goodies. It seemed as if Tom H and Benny were Spiderman's uncles, babysitting Tom Holland. I'm serious, the way Tom sipped on his milk soda with a straw like an innocent child. That was adorable! And in no way it was the bottle in the image above!

I snapped this image because of the large magenta Samurai Oni head as the lid cover of the bottle. It's so detailed, it looks like its 3D printed. For a strange reason, the magenta color reminds me of Heat Salamander's Operate driver.


 Grabbed 2 cans of melon soda and walked towards the deli section, where I found mom picking out the ripest bananas while my brother continued to leave voice messages on his phone. Oh Naga! Right above the aisle of chips is a HUGE HUSKY PLUSH! For a whopping 70! I felt intimated to hug it. And I did. The cute blue heart with the "I Woof You" is worth it for it's price. 


This is my second faviourite spot in Walmart. Its a set of Trends Posters for 6 bucks each and each tube ranges from Attack on Titan, Marvel, Demon Slayer, Stranger Things, My Hero Academia, Pokemon, and others. I bought 2 copies  of the Demon Slayer posters for my room, finding them a perfect fit. Funny thing is, aside from the posters, I do find irrelevant items such as a 2L bottle of coke, bread, a notebook, and lol, even a bra.


 After I was done with Walmart, I found a Mini Shop to the left and discovered a pile of Funko POPs! Aside from the Demon Slayer ones which had a slight fuzzy misprint, was Doctor Strange! Immediatly, I could tell it was a knockoff. The Marvel logo is absent.


The back of the box was even weirder. They had special editions of Strange that maybe was released back then. I dunno. But all in all, it 15 bucks. Too good to be true for a fakie. One nice lady stopped me vlogging (I thought I wasnt allowed to record in her shop) when she gestured to an array of Funko POPs unboxed in a glass case. 





And oh lordy, beside the anime ones, I see Stange's head limping over and tilted at an awkward angle. Guessed the spring on the bobblehead was so bad, it broke. That's a fakie for you.



Came home and crashed down on my bed, watching Beyblade Burst QuadDrive. Geez, Bashara owns a nice room and his parents own a really nice Toyota Highlander! Why didn't the previous characters own nice cars too?  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Beyblade Library! (+ MFB movie shrine)

Kimetsu No Aima! (Everything Demon Slayer)

Downtown was alright