Introduction to my Blog

 Introduction to my Blog!

Hello there dragon guys and gals, Nowi here! My blog mainly covers about my video game project, Dragoma, my youtube channel that focuses on Beyblade, and little bits about my life. I'm mainly a writer, illustrator, and game developer, having 4 certs in taking online classes on video game art and design from CALARTS. Been focusing now in creating Dragoma for 4 years solo, I'm soon due to attend another video game art school to refine my skills and obtain an actual degree to make my dream come true. Here are A TON (well some) links I want to share if you want to learn about me and my project / hobbies.

My Project Wiki: https://dragoma.fandom.com/wiki/Dragoma_Wiki

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFSSOnJjIVPOkiKShKAfcg 

Dailymotion: https://www.dailymotion.com/falco2762


DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/falco276

Archive.org: https://archive.org/details/@nowi276

Fandom Wiki profiles:

Dragoma: https://dragoma.fandom.com/wiki/User:Falco276

Knights vs Dragons Wiki (Retired series):
https://knights-vs-dragons.fandom.com/wiki/User:Falco276

Battlebots Wiki (Admin)
https://battlebots.fandom.com/wiki/User:Falco276

Metal Fight Beyblade Wiki (Admin)
https://mfbeyblade.fandom.com/wiki/User:Falco276

Beyblade Wiki (Editor)
https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/User:Falco276

Here is also my old website that is still available to view:

falco276.webs.com/

Plus, some old WIX sites I created in 2017.

Falco2762 site NEW: https://falco276.wixsite.com/falco2762

Monado Yacht Charters: https://falco276.wixsite.com/monadoyachtcharters

Colouring Star: https://falco276.wixsite.com/colouring-star

Kingdom Hearts High School: https://falco276.wixsite.com/kh-high-school

Knights vs Dragons: https://falco276.wixsite.com/knightsvsdragons

It's short but sweet for now. More posts to come soon! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Beyblade Library! (+ MFB movie shrine)

Kimetsu No Aima! (Everything Demon Slayer)

Downtown was alright